Arizona Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeons
Course Content Description
This conference will feature a lecture format, focusing on the topics listed below. Attendance is appropriate for dental hygienists. The aim of the conference is to provide the hygienist with the up-to-date practical information that can be applied to everyday clinical practice. Ample time will be available for questions/answers.
Considering that many attendees will be coming straight from work, a light meal and refreshments will be provided.
The Evening’s Program
- Management of the Anticoagulated Patient
- Medication-Related Osteonecrosis of the Jaw
- Management of Medical Emergencies in the Office
- Care & Maintenance of Implant Dentures
- Question & Answer Session
Upon completion of this program, attendees should:
- Be familiar with the spectrum of anticoagulant medications and their indications and understand their implications for patient management in the dental setting.
- Have an understanding of how antiresorptive medications affect the jaws and how to manage these patients.
- Understand the basic principles and procedures for managing a medical emergency in the office.
- Have knowledge of the various types of implant dentures and the basics of long-term care and maintenance of dental implants.
Date: Thursday, June 14, 2018
Time: 6:00pm – 8:00pm
CE Credits: 2 Hours
Contact Ms. Adriana Arroyos
Phone: (520) 745-2454
Fax: (520) 745-0014
Mail: 7455 E Tanque Verde Rd
Tucson, AZ 85715
The Westin La Paloma Resort – Sonoran Room
3800 E Sunrise Dr
Tucson, AZ 85718
Two Dynamic Speakers – You Will Not Want to Miss!
Flood Your Practice with New Implant/Full Arch Cases
Presented by Dr. James Roman – 3 CE Credits
- Understand the importance of integrated marketing platforms
- Describe the difference between average patients & implant patients
- Learn the five “don’ts” that drive patients away
- Discover the three questions all implant patients need answered
32 Teeth and 100 Birthdays
Presented by David Meinz – 3 CE Credits
- Understand the role of nutrition in total health
- Identify characteristics of centenarians
- Differentiate between necessary vitamins & marketing claims
- Appreciate the role dentists play in health promotion
Date: Friday, August 24, 2018
Time: 8:30 am – Registration & Breakfast
9:00 am – 1st Speaker
12:00 pm – Lunch
1:00 pm – 2nd Speaker
Call Dental Prosthetics at 520-722-4484
Before June 30th: $79
Tuition includes breakfast and lunch
Westward Look Wyndham Grand
Resort and Spa, 245 East Ina Road,
Tucson, Arizona 85704